The MPWFA executive board is requesting candidates for the position of Coaching Commissioner. Please contact Joe Zanti at email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Nominations will be accepted through Monday 6/26/2017.
The following is a list of Executive Board duties for the 2017 season. All Executive board members are required to attend and participate in:
- Monthly/weekly executive board meetings
- Both Field Clean-Up days during the season
- MPWFA Player/Cheerleader Registration
- MPWFA Conditioning Week
- MPWFA Player Evaluation Week
- Any other NTYFA events hosted by MPWFA
- Any additional events or meetings required of the or by the MPWFA Executive Board
Listed below is the duties that are required for the Coaching Commissioner position.
1. Coordinate all matters with North Texas Director and coaches of all divisions and enforce all rulings required by the by-laws of the association and of North Texas.
2. Determine Head Coaches for each team and propose to the Board of Directors for approval.
3. Maintain accurate record and minutes of all Coach meetings to be forwarded to the Secretary for record keeping.
4. To act as go between in all matters between football coaches, parents, players and the Board of Directors.
5. Oversee the draft process ensuring all North Texas and MPWFA rules are followed.
6. To perform such duties as the Board of Directors may prescribe.
7. Vote in all Executive Board decisions as a unified vote with the division assistants.
8. Assign up to 4 assistants (preferably one per division) with approval from Executive Board.
9. Work as assigned by the President meeting a minimum of 2 hours each Saturday during home games.
Please let us know if you are interested via email. If you have any further questions please let us know.