Remember MPWFA Rules for fields:
* NO outside food and drinks are permitted on Saturdays (during game times). This includes styrofoam cups, coffee cups, plastic cups from the local restaurant/convenience stores/local coffee shop and personal "Yeti" type cups of any size.
* NO smoking inside the gates surrounding Clayton Chandler park at any time during any MPWFA event, practice, and/or game.
* NO pets allowed at any time. For safety reason, we ask that you leave pets at home. Service dogs are allowed with proper card.
* No Hoverboards, skateboards, roller skates, or any other type of motorized vehicle are allowed during the season.
* Always lock your vehicle's. Don't leave anything in plain site in your vehicle's.
* Do not park in the fire lanes. Mansfield PD will towed at owner's expense.
Refund policy for 2020:
- Full refunds will be given up until July 25, 2020.
- Full refunds will be given if the local government cancel youth sports due to Covid-19 until July 25, 2020.
After July 25, 2020;
- Team fees, partial refunds, will be given until September 11, 2020. The day before the first game of the 2020 season.
* Gate fee on Saturdays: this fee applies to home and away games
$7 general admission
Free for kids under 3yr old and players wearing current NTYFA jerseys
*** CASH ONLY